Welcome to the ICD Congress 2020 Grant Page
All Congress grants made available will be placed on this page with application details.
IUNS Grant Applications - Applicants have been notified of outcome as of Friday, 13 March 2020
Grants currently available:
IUNS GRANT to attend ICD 2020
Application Date: From 26 September 2019 | Closing Date: 28 February 2020 | Outcome Advised: 13 March 2020
- Applicant must submit an abstract (Oral or Poster) for ICD 2020 (closing date 15 October 2019)
- South African delegates must be ADSA or NSSA members
(Proof of membership will be required for 2019 and 2020 membership)
- Application must be done online - icda2020.com
The abstract must be accepted as part of the congress scientific programme
Abstract submitters will be notified mid to late March 2020).
There are 6 Grants available, 2 per category:
- Any African Delegate with a submitted abstract (oral or poster).
- Any Non-South African residents (from Africa only) currently studying in South Africa (thus foreign student).
Proof of registration at university will be required.
- South African students, including pre- and post-graduate students. Proof of registration at university will be required.
The Grant will include the following:
- Registration to ICD
- Flights (Economy class)
The Grant excludes the following:
- Accommodation (depending on the availability of funding, consideration may be given to support accommodation as well for 2-3 nights)
- Any Social Events ie the Welcome Event & Gala Dinner
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Visa Costs
- Airport transfers
Applicants have been notified of outcome as of 13 March 2020